3PG Consulting specializes in fundraising consulting services and trainings for candidate campaigns, ballot initiatives and organizations. 3PG is a growing brand nationwide and is seeking an associate-level fundraiser with 1-2 years of experience in political and / or non-profit fundraising.
This person will report directly to the Principals of 3PG Consulting and participate in all fundraising activities including but not limited to; donor relations, direct mail appeals, online fundraising and special events. Applicants should possess a professional demeanor, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and a high level of efficiency.
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgment letters and other correspondence.
- Maintain PAC, lobbyist and individual donor files.
- Maintain relationships with donors via phone & email.
- Assist with written copy for direct mail, email and online fundraising appeals
- Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed.
- Continually update and correct database records.
- Conduct preliminary research on prospective PAC and individual donors.
- Maintain guest lists, coordinate event logistics, work with event hosts and other duties as assigned for fund-raising events.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years political fundraising experience.
- Fluent knowledge of NGP, Microsoft Word and Excel required; proficiency in PowerPoint preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A minimum two-year commitment is expected.
Please send inquiries to
or call Aaron Cohen at 202.489.7191